If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Sometimes a person is lucky, but not for the reasons you typically believe they are lucky for. I personally don't know what those typical reasons are, so I won't get into that.
Wheels on cars can fall off if not secured correctly. It can get scary when you're driving 80 mph on the freeway. If your wheel were to fall off during that? Who knows what kind of damage you'd end up being in. A car crash would be a for sure thing.
Luckily that didn't happen, it happened on a side street. So, no harm there. Yet still kind of irritated at the people who put the wheel on. They should have put the right Lugnuts on it, and made sure it was drivable before giving the car back.
Lesson learned.
Comments
Post a Comment