If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
This life isn't real. None of it is. We are all some kind of creation in someone's mind. Who knows how long we've been in this simulation. How long we've been asleep inside who knows what. We aren't real. The pain we feel isn't real. None of it is real. How do people not understand this simple rule of life? How is it they don't pick up on it. The truth. I don't understand how they don't.
Imagine if other people knew about this. They need to find out about this. There's nothing wrong with it. This is the real reality. I just need to wake up from it. I need to be in the real world, not this sham of a life. There's no replacement for the real thing. Nothing. We need to wake up.
Comments
Post a Comment