Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

I Didn't Ask To Be Born

 You hear the phrase "I didn't ask to be born" over and over again. It's in the media; people say it out loud in frustration and the like. Did any of us ask to be here? Maybe there was a time before we came to Earth and were born that we chose to be here, we just don't remember it. I know some religions believe that to be the case. Not everyone does believe that to be true, but some do. It's an interesting concept. To have one's memories wiped of another lifetime and then they are born on Earth.

On Earth we experience things like grief and pain. Loneliness and sadness. All of the different emotions that make us who we are. Coming to terms with loss can be difficult at times, and it's a thing that we go through several times in our lifetime. Loss isn't just something that's made up, it's deeply rooted within us. It's not surface level deep, and it sucks.

Personally, I wish I didn't have to suffer through loss. But I'm human and that's what I have to do. Losing a loved one can happen in many ways. Death isn't the only way. There are other ways to feel loss.

There has to be a way to get through this. I just don't know how to do it. Life tends to come at us faster than we can say lightbulb and that's not a good thing. It can be confusing at times. I know to me it's confusing a lot of the time. I don't know how else to put it.

Being divorced twice now I don't see happiness in marriage. I only remember the bad times, the sad times, the times that makes me want to go mad. I know there were good times, but my mind just seems to block it for some reason. I wish things could have turned out differently. But they didn't and here I am now experiencing loss a second time. It's not an easy thing to go through.

First there was the death of my father and now this. Why must life bring about so many terrible things at once on me? I don't understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...