Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

What Is Life?

 Ever wonder what this life is all about? I do all the time. Most days it doesn't make any sense to me. I am here, I live, I survive somehow, and then eventually I will die. That's what life is to me. I don't see anything beyond this life. We all just get put in boxes or cremated. If there was something beyond this life I would like to know. I believe others go places, but I will not. I'll just be boxed and there will be nothing beyond that. Kinda crazy thought I know, but that's how I feel about it. I'm not one of the good ones. I'm not good enough to see beyond what is here. I'm not evil, just not good enough.

Call it what you will, call it punishing myself or whatever. But that's how I feel about death. There's nothing I can do about these feelings. I feel them, I experience them. They are here and I don't have a clue what else to do with any of them. So just let it be already, okay? I don't know I ever felt good enough for anything. That's just what this life has taught me. It would be nice to actually feel good about myself, but I don't. I'm miserable. There's no point in brining others down with me. So, I keep to myself.

Being alive once meant something. I could actually feel alive. But now, it's much different. Now I just feel like I'm waiting for death to get it all over. It's not much of a change, I guess. One is waiting to live the other is waiting for death. Either way I'm here waiting for something to happen. I just don't know what.

Let's say there is a God for a second and He has a plan for each and every one of us. What's stopping me from following that plan? Am I just too self-righteous? Or am I angry? What is it. There has to be an answer to it all. Something to comfort me somehow. I just don't know exactly what that is.

Until I find out what that is, I'll be confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...