If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Ever feel like you're going crazy? There are days where I feel like I'm losing it. I don't know how to deal with all of this. It'll be okay, I know it'll be okay, but I don't quite understand how it will be okay. So that's that, I guess. There needs to be a way to figure out whatever happens in this life. Is it all meant to be good or bad? Is that all there is? A black and white kind of situation, I guess. I don't know. So many things would be nice to be able to just figure out.
Comments
Post a Comment