Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Death

 What does it feel like to be dying. Everyone is slowly dying during their life from the moment they were born. The end is inevitable for everyone. No one can escape death, no one. So why do people try to lengthen their lifespan. It doesn't make sense to me. I can't imagine living for over one hundred years. I don't think I could do it. If I had to pick a perfect point to die it would maybe be in my sixties. Just let it all be done with. There's no point in prolonging the inevitable. I wish I could just end it all right quick. But that's frowned upon in most circles of human existence. I can't argue with that logic so I will keep it to myself. So, I will live until that time comes where I am no longer alive. I don't know how best to live mind you; I'm just winging it for the most part.

How much does this life really matter to anyone. I'm not saying it has to matter, just how much does it matter. I don't quite understand it myself. It would be nice to be able to have a statistic of exactly how much life matters to people. But I doubt there is such a stat. Oh well maybe it doesn't matter.

I tend to miss out on what matters most in life. Somehow it just tends to stop being important for some reason. I don't understand why that is. It just happens. There should be a way to understand what it is I am feeling at any given moment. But I don't quite grasp onto whatever it is I am actually feeling, and I am left lost and alone.

How long can someone be alone before they go mentally unstable. Isolation has got to be a factor on something that can destroy a person, can't it? I wonder what isolation would do to me. If I had no other choice but to isolate myself from the outside world. What would happen to me. Would I die faster having given up any hope for life? Or would I just survive and strive to do my best and see whatever happens out there. Who knows.

If suicide isn't a good way to go and living out my life is the only way to go, then it would seem I have a long road ahead of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...