If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord.
There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be stuck with.
Call it destiny if you want. It will always happen that way, there’s no other way to overcome it. You cannot have it both ways, you have to be able to take it as it comes to you. Take things for granted and you end up being taken for whatever happens. If you choose good, you will be rewarded. If you choose poorly, well just like the guy in the Last Crusade, you’ll end up in not a good place.
I suppose that’s life for you. Don’t make it weird. It will only get worse as time goes on. That’s all which matters. If you can’t agree to take it all with a grain of salt, then don’t try and attempt to make up for it. You won’t be able to. Life will continue to find a way to destroy you. It’s all part of the game. If you lose, you’ll end up in the bottom of the bucket waiting for your chance at life again.
Don’t screw up.
Comments
Post a Comment