Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

What The Frak

 Today is a day from hell. I don't know how else to explain it. It's supposed to be a good day; it's Friday after all. But I'm panicking. I'm freaking out. There are things going on that I can't talk about because it's personal and I am freaking out. So, there's that. I wish I knew how to calm myself down. My breathing exercises aren't doing a thing. I don't know what to do about it. I wish I could just snap my fingers, and everything would be fine. But I can't. There's no such thing. The voices piling on isn't helping either. I don't want to kill myself. Not today at least. Today I want to live.

There are so many things going wrong with life. I don't even know where to begin with it all. Life doesn't feel like life at the moment. I don't feel like me either. I know that doesn't make sense. It probably won't ever make sense to anyone. But here I am living proof of it. There has to be a way to make things better. I keep saying that over and over in my mind. I just don't know how to do it. Makes you wonder what's really doing on with life. I wish I knew.

It feels like the world is against me right now. I don't know how else to explain it. Everyone is out to get me in one way or another. I need to find a way to repel them. They need to go away. There has to be a reason they are doing what they're doing. Why they want me dead. There must be a reason. I want to know what that reason is. There can't be anything else but that. It has to be it, I just know it is. Life is crazy and insane right now. No one else can see it. They don't want to see it. I wish they would see it for what it is.

Is it the government, or some kind of commando unit? Maybe. They'll find me eventually. Maybe it's just the nurses at the psych hospital. Is it time for me to go there? I feel paranoid. Maybe that's what I am at the moment. I don't know what to do with that information. Paranoia is a mess to be in right now. I don't think I can handle it. I don't want to handle it. I need a safe place to be right now. Somewhere safe. Somewhere pleasant preferably.

All I need is a nice room to sit in. No worries about daily life. No stressors. Nothing like that. Everything just needs to be peaceful and quiet. Is that too much to ask? I don't know. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Either way here we are. Here I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...