Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

I Want to Go Home

 I want to go home. Which home is that exactly? Oh home. Where I came from. Like initially came from. Before I came to this Earth. Wherever that is, I want to go back. I'm done with life. There's no point in continuing on anymore. It's too stressful. It's too hard. Does this mean death would have to happen? Oh, probably it does. The voices are telling me to go for it so why not try? They're egging me on. Is there a point to this life anymore? I've lost everything it feels like. There's nothing that can be done about this life. Nothing I can do to make it better. It is what it is. I have to deal with and accept that as what life is from now on.

It would be nice if life wasn't this way. It would be nice if I could find some way to overcome whatever depression I am in right now. But I can't seem to do that at the moment. So, I'm hanging on with all I've got so I don't go downhill any more than I already am. I don't know what I'm doing right now with life. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I feel like I am. There needs to be a way out of this life that will be easy and painless. That's all I really want. Is that too much to ask? I don't know if it is. Maybe I'm dreaming up a non-existent future for myself. I really don't know.

Why must this life be so difficult to begin with. You would think it would be easier than it is. Maybe I'm the one making it difficult to live in. Who knows. I wish I had the ability to just snap my fingers and make everything okay again. But I can't do that. There's just no way to cope with all of these changes that are happening in my life at this moment. I don't know what to do about any of it.

I can feel paranoia sinking in already. Thoughts that don't feel like mine are also there. Is someone injecting their thoughts into my brain somehow? I don't know if that's possible. Is it demons that are speaking to me? Now that's freaky. I miss people that used to be in my life. I don't know what happened to them. Some don't want me back in their life, I respect that and it's okay. I screwed up those relationships there's no reason for any of them to be together anymore.

Am I just a big screw up? Maybe that's my problem. I don't know how to be socially acceptable. I don't understand life most of the time. I know I'm a part of it. It's a part of me. But beyond that, it baffles me. It shouldn't baffle me like it does. There's no point in it. So, what is it exactly that I'm confused about? That's the question I should be asking. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually. So many things would be nice if I could figure them out. But it's not that way. Not yet at least.

Life is strange to me. So many possibilities for so many outcomes to happen. I don't get it. I wish I could understand everything that happens to me, why it happens to me. Everything happens for a reason, right? Well, I want to know what those reasons are. So many wishes and so little time. That's what makes this life go round.

So, I guess I'll just let this life be what it is. When it's my time to go, I'll be happy. Until then I will try and just live my best life possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...