Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

I Hate My Life

 From the guilt to the paranoia, to the depression, to the anxiety, I hate my life. There's nothing really to say but that. I hate it. Why do I hate it? It's a good question that most people would ask.

I'm not a fan of all of the mental illness things going on. When they get bad, they get bad, and I don't like it. It seems to come and go in waves. There's never a single moment when they happen during a week. They just pop up whenever they decide to. The paranoia scares the shit out of me. I am not a fan. Thinking someone is out to get me. That my life will be over if they catch up to me. The thought of someone chasing me is so intense that I can't deal with it. So, I shut down.

Because of my mental illness I am getting a divorce. I wouldn't want to deal with me either. I'm a nobody who just can't seem to get their life together. When something good comes along I tend to ruin it and boy do I ruin it. I fear there's no fixing this, it's set in stone now. There's no going back. So that's just how life is at the moment. I wish I could turn back time and make things better before they got worse, but I can't.

I hate the fact that I am this way. Always wanting to go into the past to fix things. There's no point in doing that. There's no way to get a resolution that way. Nothing can help me get over whatever it is I am dealing with. There's no way to progress past these emotions and feelings. I feel like I'm stuck in a circle ever going around, never stopping. There must be a way to overcome this thought process. But I do not know how to do it. I need to find a way to drop it all. I'm not wanted for who I am so why bother with the rest.

Life used to be enjoyable. Amusing even. But now it's nothing. I feel no purpose for it. There doesn't seem to be a reason to live. I wish I could just blink out of existence. It would be better for everyone if that were to happen. No one needs to know the reason behind it all. I just need to simply not exist. I think things would be better that way. No one needs me around. I am a burden to all. So, why not let it happen. Right here, right now. Yeah, I didn't think it would. It never does.

I should find a therapist. Choosing one is difficult though. I never know who to choose based off of anything. They all say the same thing; there's nothing that distinguishes them from each other. It's annoying. If only there was a place I could go to that could get me the help I need. I just don't know where to search for such a place. There are certain criteria that I have on my end that need to be met, in order for this place to work out. I hope someone will be able to accommodate me.

I feel so alone right now. There are people around, but I feel alone. I can't find a way to shake this feeling. I hate it. I don't want to be in anyone's way, so I distance myself from them all. I'm already a burden why would I want to be anything more to them. I feel confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...