Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

WTF Man

 I'm so confused right now. Trying to balance bills and whatnot. It's not an easy task. Just trying to live life you know? It's never easy when life is considered. I don't know if I am able to figure out all of this at one time. I need to figure something out. A spreadsheet to figure out bills maybe? I don't know. It would be nice to be able to just sit down and figure out everything all at once. Is that possible? I don't know. I wish I could figure out everything there was to figure out, but it doesn't seem like there's a way to do that at the current moment in time. There has to be a way though, doesn't there? One would think so, maybe. I'm just rambling, aren't I? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm not sure what this post is about actually. It just seemed like a good starting point. WTF is a classic phrase to go along with anything that makes sense. WTF is this? For example. That's what I'm asking about what this post is. It's something, definitely something. But I don't know what it is. So why should we bind ourselves to one thing at a time. Can't there be multiple whatever's out there and we can be bound to all of them at once? That's what I'm thinking.

If you have the ability to think past all of the progress you've made in life, can't you see what your potential will be? I mean that's a nice thought and all, but who knows what's going to happen when this life is all over. I don't know, do you?

I wish I could simply lay down and die. It's a feeling I have several times throughout the year. Wouldn't life be easier if I were dead? People around me would think so. They wouldn't have to worry about me. There's nothing wrong with being dead is there. I mean lots of people die every single day. What's one more to the pile? Doesn't quite make sense does it. No, I didn't think so. But that's what it is and that's what I will have to deal with when the time comes. There's no point to this life. There doesn't feel like there's a point to this life right now. I'm just floating by watching the waves crash down around me.

There isn't that many thoughts in my head at the moment. I wish I could make myself understand what is going on most of the time, but I don't think that will ever happen in my lifetime. That's just how this life is at times, I fear. Panic sets in and then we are all sorts of jumbled up and nothing else matters. Why can't I figure it all out? I want it all figured out right now at once. Is that too much to ask for? Is that goal nothing good to go for? I don't know. It would appear that life needs to get a handle on itself before anything else happens.

So I say WTF to it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...