Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

I Feel Worthless

 I'm feeling worthless lately. There's no reason for me to feel this way, yet I feel it. My mind is shouting at me to do things. Things I don't want to do. Things I shouldn't do. There are so many things that I feel the urge to do, it's weird. But I can't do it. Ending my life is not an option. God has to take me out of this life. There's no other way. So let the voices be damned. I don't want to live anymore. I feel like that's me talking not the voices. That scares me. Is that really something I want? I don't know.

My mind feels so fragile right now. There are so many thoughts and feelings that I don't know what to do with. I wish I could figure this all out, but I don't know where to begin. I feel like I'm a mess. Wanting to die isn't new. It's a wish I've had for years now. At least since 2020 when everything started just going downhill for me mentally. That's when I was misdiagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Does that make me crazy? I hope not. Am I just a human trying to live? I think so. Life is so complex.

Wishing I was dead is just a deeply rooted feeling I have. I don't know what to do about it. I need to find something worth living for. Too many thoughts this morning to control. I don't know what to do about any of them. Oh, there are the voices again. They're always around to keep me company. I'm never alone because I have them. They aren't nice though. They are rather mean. I don't like when they're mean. They get angry and tell me to do things. Things I don't like. So, I try my best to ignore them. There's no reason to let them free. They are just angry little hobos without any hope of survival.

Nobody has time for voices talking in their ears. Telling them to do things to themselves and whatnot. Really no one has time for any of that. So why do I allow them to talk down to me? Why do I allow them to walk all over me? It's a constant fight to be able to get free from it all. I don't know how to do it. I'm sure there has to be a way to do it, but I just don't know what that way is.

Do you know how difficult it is to have these voices always tearing into you? They say the meanest of things. Always putting me down. Never giving me a chance to breathe. I know my mind is making them up, but I don't know how to stop them. I don't want to live anymore. There's no point in it. I wish I were dead.

I feel so alone. I don't like this feeling. There must be another way to not feel alone. There's got to be something I can do, anything I can do to make me feel not alone. I wonder what that way is. Is there a simple way to make this happen? I do not know. I wish I could figure it out quick. Without this I am lost. Being lost and alone and afraid are all things that make me sad. There's no reason to live anymore. There really isn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...