One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Welp yesterday felt like a bust. But I was able to get help by calling into my therapist's office. I thought about calling 988, but I've heard some funky things about that. So, I didn't call them. The people were very friendly and helpful. It was like having a therapy appointment without having an official therapy appointment.
After the intake lady took my info, she asked if I needed to continue talking with a therapist. I said yes, and she switched me over to someone else and we talked for a bit.
So yeah, yesterday was nuts.
Comments
Post a Comment