Nothing Makes Sense Kyle Eggleston Nothing makes sense in a world of things that really should make sense. Yet we live in such a world where we don’t have a full understanding of everything around us. Conspiracies raise up left and right long before we understand anything about them.
I, for the lack of better words, am just sad and alone. I'm sure there are better words to describe what I am going through right now, but I can't seem to find them. I wish I could simply disappear into nothing. Who knows what I would find there. Maybe I would find happiness finally. I thought I had found happiness twice and it didn't turn out to be that.
So, here I sit waiting whatever comes my way. Hopefully it will be something I can actually take care of and make sense. Maybe it's just not in the cards for me to be happy. Can I accept that? Supposedly God has some kind of plan for me, and I don't even know what that plan is.
Comments
Post a Comment