One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
There's nothing easy to say about it
I miss you with all of my heart
the moments we shared
the times we laughed
memories come rushing back
to me like they were yesterday
If I could turn back time
I would come find you sooner
we'd have so many more years
to our existence than we had
but I know I can't manage time
it's not for me to decide
so I will simply miss you
from now till forever
Comments
Post a Comment