Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Why Do We Exist?

 Ever wonder why we, as a people, exist? Surely there are other species out there, aliens if you will, that deserve to exist more than we do. Do I believe in aliens? You bet I do. I believe there are other people out there on other planets. They don't look like little green or grey men. They look like us. Living their own lives and doing whatever it is they need to be doing. I mean come on; we can't be the only people in the universe. Space is too vast of a place for that to be the case. It's an unending place where there really is no end in sight. It goes on forever. I can't comprehend that, because we are taught everything has a beginning and an end. But space is much different.

Yet the question remains. Why do we exist? It makes no sense to me. Whoever made us all had a plan in mind for sure. But there must have been a reason for us to be here. To suffer things in this life and see if we can make it through life. It doesn't make sense somedays. Why would a loving God want to see his children suffer? I'd like to think that wasn't His or Her purpose in creating us. They don't want us to suffer; it's just a byproduct of living on a planet with dangerous surroundings. That's got to be it.

I have been given reasons before of why we're here. "To be tested." That's all I was told. Things change though. Answers like that change into something more complex. Does that complex answer make sense? I'm not sure. It's just a manner of thinking. Internally, externally, something along those lines. Personally, I hate it. Both the easy and complex ideas make my head hurt.

I'd rather not think about why we are here. I just want to live life and see what all is out there. There's always something to explore in this life. No matter where I go, there's something to explore.

Got out this morning for a walk. That was good. The sun was barely coming up and it was just nice. I didn't walk for very long, mostly just down to the end of the road and back. But it was worth it. Maybe that's why I exist, to experience something out there that's nice and warm. I don't know.

There are so many things unknown in this life. It can drive one mad. Crazy even. But what more do you want from it all? Don't you have enough to get by? Isn't that enough? Yeah...talk about an interesting thought process to actually have going on. I hate it.

So many things I hate about this life. I can't seem to categorize them in my mind. The music plays. Never ending, always playing going around like a record player. Constantly going around in my mind without a warning sign of stopping. It becomes annoying at some point in life. At what point that happens is up in the air. No one knows exactly the timing of it all.

I seem to have gotten off onto a tangent. I apologize. But we are here now and that is where we are going. Talk about a crazy bit of knowledge to have made known.

Maybe we are all crazy and mad and we just don't recognize it because that's how life has been for all of us. There are no normal people around. What's considered normal is just made up in someone's mind and it became the consensus about it all. Now that is an odd thought for a moment to have, isn't it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...