Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Can We Talk About Life?

 Seriously, can we talk about life for a moment? It's pretty screwed up if you ask me. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to make things right. I have no place to go. I'm lucky to be where I'm at in the first place. But that can't last forever. I don't even want it lasting three months. I need to find a place to stay that's stable and good to live in. I don't know how I will do that exactly; that's still on the drawing board. Everything I own fit in a suitcase at the moment. I have nothing to my name literally. It's a difficult place to be in at the moment. I don't know what to do with myself.

The family I'm staying with are wonderful. They let me into their home without hesitation. I just wish I knew how to repay them back for their kindness and not step on any toes. I also don't want to over welcome my stay. That would be a big no on my part. I could see how that could happen though. I don't want that. I'm sure they don't want that either. I'm afraid of what will happen. Isn't that normal to be afraid of what will happen? I think it is. I hope it is, if it's not then I'm not normal and we have bigger issues. But what can I say at this point in time. It is what it is and there's nothing anyone can really do about it. So I'm alone in my journey to find a better place for me.

I hate to even think about it. There's so much to think about during a time like this that I don't know what to do about any of it. Maybe there's not much to think about. What if that is all there is to think about though and I am missing the boat? I'm not sure what to think to be honest. I feel so lost and alone. There's no one around to help me figure out my thoughts. Hell, I can't even get into the same therapist I had the last time because of an overdue bill.

With all of these unknown parts of life, I tend to think about suicide as a means to end it all. My mental health is not where it should be. It's like it's taken an electrical shock, and I don't know what to do about it. Is that normal of a feeling to have? I'm not sure. I feel like I need a reboot on life. If there's any way I can figure this out it's got to be soon. I'm feeling overwhelmed at the moment, and I don't know how to get away from that feeling. I hate it.

Every time I move, I leave a part of me behind. There's no explanation to it. I just can't take it all with me. Especially on an airplane. Maybe I should have just traveled by vehicle instead. A nine-hour drive doesn't seem that difficult. Maybe that's what I should have done. But it's too late now. I flew and that's all there is to it. My things were left behind to hopefully be shipped to me at some later date and time.

So many things I wish for, and so little time for them all to come true. I'm aging, as is everyone else on the planet. It's a normal part of life. As we age things tend to get worse for our bodies. We don't know what to do with any of it, just let nature take its course. I wish it wasn't that way, but that's the way it seems to be at times. For everyone. On the entire planet.

So that's where we end up. Life is difficult and different for everyone around us. We each have our own individual hurdles to get through and that is a great deal. Nothing really ever makes sense to us and that's what becomes a thorn in my side. But we still move forward marching to an end goal where life won't be as bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...