Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Life Happens Only Once

 Life tends to happen only once. There's nothing wrong with that. It comes and goes before you are able to even blink your eyes at it. It really isn't that difficult of a process. Life just tends to happen. I don't know how it happens, just that it happens. It's an odd thought process to think about. But it is part of the equation which this life stems from. It would be nice to be able to understand all about what is going on, but I don't think there's a way to grasp what it is all about. So, we continue forward hoping that something will happen in a good turnabout of events. If those events don't happen though, life won't be able to turn out the way we want it to. I bet this life has things planned for me that I don't even know about yet. It would be nice to be able to figure all of that out now though. Maybe in time I will be able to figure out things that I do not understand now. That would be an ideal situation.

I wish I had the ability to look into my own future and see all there is to see. If I could grasp onto that future and never let go, if it's a good future of course, then I would do that. Does that sound crazy? It might to some. I'm not sure if that would be the case for most interested parties. Who are those interested parties though, I do not know.

Maybe there is a time in life that just makes sense to everyone. Wouldn't that be an amazing feat? I think it would be. Something has to happen before any of that can take place. I don't know how it works. That's all there is to it.

If a mental hospital would make everything better, I would land myself in there. But those places only work for a little while. They don't tend to do good long term. That's where therapy and psychologists come into play. They help out immensely.

It's funny how life tends to just come at us without warning. I wish I could tell reality from what's fake somedays.

I'm all alone. I have no one. What will I do when I have an episode? What will I do when I have issues that I just can't figure out and contain? So many what ifs. I don't know what to do about any of them. I just don't know how to control these emotions I have going on at the moment. There must be someway to overcome whatever these emotions are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...