Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Slump

 I feel like I'm in a slump. I can't even think of what to write about. The cursor just sits there. It's a staring match that won't end. So why not type out my thoughts. Yeah, I thought it was a good idea until I started. There are so many thoughts in my brain right now that I don't even know what to do with them all. This could end up just as a big wall of text, with nothing of substance. Yep, it could end up just like that. Who knows what the future will bring. There are so many opportunities out there. Some might be good others could be bad. Either way? They are coming. Day in and day out I come to the realization that this is my life. What more could there be to it. That's a possible question I have to figure out.

Wow a new paragraph. We're making progress.

Feeling this way is upsetting to me. I'm not sure how to articulate the sensation, but it is annoying at best. I wish I could figure out what to do with all of these thoughts and emotions that come into my mind. But I don't see any possible way to deal with them. Not yet at least. Eventually I should be able to do something with these thoughts, hopefully sooner than later.

If you could see inside my mind, the mess that has become what it is. I wonder what you would think of it. Would you be scared? Would just the idea of looking into someone else's mind scare you off? Makes you wonder doesn't it. What would you do, dear reader, what indeed.

I need to write a book. Yes, a book would be wonderful to write. But what should I write about? Ah the age-old question indeed. I'm sure I will come up with something. Anything at this point would be progress. I have an idea of what I want to write about, but I'm not sure how well it would turn out. But the idea is sound.

Love when a plan gets together. I wish more things in life would shape up and get together too. But what do I know. I'm just me. Just me and my thoughts it seems. I wonder how anyone gets anything done when they have thoughts jumbling around in their head. I know I can't concentrate very well. It would be nice to be able to figure it all out for myself.

If I ever figure things out, I'm sure I'll be the first to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...