Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Death Ideation

 My therapist says I have death ideation. That is wishing I were dead, but some other force has to take me out. Be it God, a car accident something like that. It makes sense to me. It's not suicidal ideation that's for sure. I have no plan on taking my life. Which is a good thing. Just whenever it's my time to go it'll be that time to go you know? Yeah, something like that.

Aside from that life is going alright. I can't complain. I mean I could complain, but what would be the point of any of that? Yeah, scratch that. What I meant to say is people can always complain about something in their life, but there doesn't seem to be a reason for any of it. So why bother with complaining if you can't do anything about it? Exactly.

Time to let things go that need letting go of. Fears, side quests, those kinds of things. If you know what you want up front, you'll never have to worry about what's coming. Things will come your way, but that doesn't mean you won't have the ability to figure things out as they come at you. Life will simply become interesting is all. Interesting I can deal with, I think. Maybe. Who knows.

Needing to be part of a team is always a concern. I never know what to think about when life brings across lemons to me, I wish I had the ability to figure out what was going on in all of those different aspects of my life, but I doubt I will ever get a chance to see all that is out there. Unless I find a way to push myself. Yes, pushing myself would be a good thing for sure. Find a way to achieve your goals. That should be my new motto. Mottos are so interesting, I think. They are so amazing to have actually. I need to come up with my own motto. Go forth and be bold? Maybe? Nah, I need to think of something good for sure.

What is this life exactly? What comes and goes is nothing but a miracle somedays. You honestly never know what's going to happen in this life. It's linear. A dozen things could happen, and you're stuck in the middle of it. It's going to happen regardless of the final outcome. It's a steppingstone that will take you there. That's the key part to remember of it all, it's not the final destination. It's a step in the right (or wrong) direction that will get you to that destination. The destination is never in question; it's the markers we leave along the way that matter most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...