Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Why Must I Live

 It's the age-old question. Why must I live? What's the purpose of living anymore. Breathing in air and seeing all there is to see. What is the purpose of it all. I don't understand any of it. Why must I exist. I didn't ask to be born, I didn't ask to exist. There's nothing good about life. Everything has its way to go south and it usually does. There's no reason to live. People don't understand how tormenting this is for me. They don't get why I feel this way. I don't understand how people can just live their lives like there is nothing wrong. There are so many things wrong in this world, I can't even begin to name them all. Why can't I grasp a simple thing like existing. There seems to be too many thoughts running around in my head why I shouldn't be able to understand any of it. So, I continue to move forward. Wherever that will take me. I do not know.

Staying with a friend and his family. I feel nothing but a burden to them. There's nothing to do about it. I don't know what to do about any of it. I wish there were some way to get past this. A way to simply get what I need and cut loose. There's got to be a way to do that. So, I'm not a burden to anyone anymore. I have to figure out a way to make all of that happen. There must be a way. If I could find a way to make any of that happen, I probably wouldn't be any better off mentally. I hate my life. There's nothing I can do to make my life any better than it is right now. I need to figure out a plan. No one can know about it; they would stop me if they did. But what is it I want to do? Where will I go? How will I end up? Too many questions to things I won't ever have an answer for.

So, what happens to me?

It's a simple question, isn't it? I mean one would think so. If it's not, I need to find a different question to ask. Something with a little more meat to it perhaps. There has to be something I can do, something I can understand and seek out to simply see all that is going on. I don't believe there is a way to overcome any of this at my present condition. It's something I have to figure out by myself. No one can help me. Maybe this time things will be different. The other two times are different in the fact they didn't go through. But this time. This time is something way different.

I'm discarded, unwanted, unloved, a piece of scrap thrown to the dogs at the table. That's what I feel like right now. I had to leave; there was no staying not even another day. Your life is what you make of it. I don't quite understand how to make my life anything. I'm lost in that department. There's nothing out there to make me believe or think something of worth is really out there. I have no worth left in me. I am nothing, a nobody. What is wrong with me?

I would like to think there is something out there for me. Someone I can have a relationship that will last. I don't know how to make any of that work though. There doesn't seem to be a simple place where I am able to do what it is I need to do. I'm a stranger, lost, alone, and confused. There doesn't seem to be a place for me to lay my head where I don't feel like a burden to anyone. If I could figure out what to do, where to go, and how to do it; I think I would be better off. But for now, I am just lost.

Don't worry about me. I always say. I'll figure it out someday. There's nothing to worry about. Nothing a sharp knife can't handle. An overdose of medicine maybe. Harmful poisons, yes those are all possible. There's one problem with that plan. I'm too chicken to do it. So that won't be happening. I need to be able to find a way to get out of this life peacefully. Something I can handle, something that will help me. Anything that will simply make this life look not as bad, is that possible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...