Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

A Failing Life

 I feel like I have failed at life. I look at other people and see how happy they are. I want that happiness in my life. I want to be able to just be happy with everything. But I can't. I don't see how that's even possible. It scares me. I want to lay in bed today and do nothing. Just fade away into the covers like it's nothing. Just pretend everything is normal as I sleep the day away. But I have to work. There are things that need to be done. That's just life. If I ever figure out how to make this life something more, it will be a godsend.

It would be nice to be able to simply wake up and have everything back to normal. That's not going to happen is it. There has to be something I can do about it. Something I can do to just make things have a sense to it. I don't grasp any of it.

Is it all just nonsense to everyone else? Am I not understanding or grasping what's going on at all? Maybe that's the problem. I just don't understand what I am to be doing in this life. If that's the case maybe I should take myself out of the equation and just end my life. No one needs me around, right? I want to die. I don't see a reason to be here. If God wants all of his children back, why not just let me die. I'll be back sooner than later. But no I'm told that's not how it works. I fear I'm depressed. There has to be a way to get over this.

I need to figure out this life. That's really all there is to it right? I need to be able to figure out this life and be able to keep up on things. I'm not a fan of anything. I wish I could snap my fingers, and everything would be better. But I don't see how that's possible. That's not how this life works out I'm afraid. Nothing ever works out the way you expect them to. I don't understand why. There are so many things out there that can and will harm you. Your mental health is in danger. People don't understand this. No one understands it. I wish I could get it.

I'm failing at life right now. I don't understand it. I don't grasp it. I don't get it. Life doesn't make sense to me anymore. I want things to make sense again. Did they ever make sense? I don't know. Maybe I don't want to care right now. I hadn't thought of that before. Not wanting to care can be quite a unique thought process. If I don't want to care, then my mind is really screwed up at the moment. I wish I could find a way to get over this hurdle in life. I don't know what else to do about any of it.

I hate my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...