Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Penguin Feelings

 If I am a penguin I don't have to feel human emotions. It's the human emotions that weigh me down. What do penguins feel? Are their feelings simpler than humans? It makes you wonder at times. I know what human emotions can do to a person. There's no resisting that. I feel them every day of my life. It's those emotions that I can't seem to get a handle on. I wish I could, it would make life so much more pleasant. If I was a penguin, human emotions wouldn't even be a factor.

Every day I experience anxiety and worry that life isn't going to hold out like it should. I'm afraid that everything will come crashing down all around me. There should be more things to this life than what I'm feeling. So many things out there and I don't quite understand what is going on most of the time.

I'm mad at life right now. It can go to hell for all I care. There are so many worries in my mind that I can't keep track of them all. I hate it. The thoughts and the feelings and the worries and the stress all come together in one package wrapped with a not so nice bow. Being angry with life isn't helpful I get that, but that's what it feels like at the moment.

Part of me doesn't know why I'm mad. The other part knows exactly why I'm mad. I'm just upset about having to find a place to live. It scares me. I wish I had a clear picture of how that will look, what it will feel like. There are just so many thoughts that I can't keep control over. I am not a fan. There needs to be not so much stress and anger in my life. I wish I could calm down and just be at peace with life.

The anxiety and depression can fuck off too. I'm tired of dealing with those. Fighting the voices also hurts and takes away energy from my day. Focusing on the voices alone makes me want to scream. If I scream will people hear me? Kind of like, if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around will it make a sound. That sort of thing. So, what would happen if I were to scream? Would it alleviate some of the stress I am feeling right now? Would it lessen the anxiety? What about the depression? I highly doubt it would do any of that for me. So, I have to keep on being strong. There's nothing else to do.

There needs to be a way that I can stop overthinking about things in life. Something has to happen. I just don't know what that route is yet. I'm sure I'll come to an answer somewhere on it all, but I don't know how any of this will go down. If that's just life, then I'll figure something out.

I don't want to go outside anymore. I don't have a problem staying inside. There's like no point in any of it. At least I don't feel there's a point to any of it. What's the point of life anyways? We're all going to die eventually. Some sooner than others. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to any of it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; this life feels meaningless to me. There's nothing important about it. What am I supposed to do about any of this life? I don't understand it. What's the use of this life?

Life has a way of waking you up, I guess, if that's what you want to call it. I don't like the wake-up call. It comes at weird times and times that don't make sense. It's not pleasant for any of it to happen. But I have to deal with it. Or I get to deal with it? Something like that. I hate it. That's the point, I hate it. I want things to go back to normal. I don't know what normal is, but I want it back.

Was I really happy though. That's the question. Was I just going through the motions? I don't know. There are so many questions that remain unanswered. I don't know if I'll ever get the answers I seek.

There are certain things I miss. Certain people I miss. I can't do anything about it now. It's too late. The monsters have won this battle. I feel defeated. I don't know what to do about it. I am just lost. So very lost. What am I supposed to do about all of it? I don't know, I don't understand. I want to know and understand what's going on in my own life. There has to be a way to understand this. Any of this. All of this. It just can't be left uncontrolled.

The voices are having their day with me. They're calling me names. Making fun of me. Doing their thing. Accusing me of this loss I am experiencing. I hate them. They need to stop. It's giving me a headache. How can I fight them? There must be a way. I've tried telling them off, they get madder. I try ignoring them, they get more annoying. The intrusive thoughts don't help either. I feel like I'm being attacked on all sides. I don't want to go to the hospital. I can't miss work. I can't miss life for that. There's just too much going on with everything that I just can't up and leave for a week or two. I need to find a way out of this hole I am in.

There feels like there's no point to this life. It's here to torment me and that's it. So, I suppose it has a point after all. I wish I could find a way to stop it from being so difficult. What more does this life have in store for me? Haven't I had enough at this point?! I want it to be over. I wish it would end, but there doesn't seem to be a way to end it all. Something has got to give. Anything at this point in time. I do not know how to do that. God I'm moody today.

I wish my mind could figure things out. I don't know how to figure things out. There needs to be a way to handle all of these emotions I am feeling. Something that can make it all better. Anything to make it all better. I do not know how to do that. I know I can't go back and fix things. There's no way of doing that.

I tend to ramble a little here and there. But I'm trying to cut that down. I just can't help but think I am a failure, twice now. Two marriages down the hole. I don't think I'll get married again. That's just my gut feeling on the matter. I don't have the strength in me to help manage a relationship. Let alone be in one. I think I'm just destined to be alone the rest of my life. I'm okay with that, I think.

Thoughts come and go most days. Some stick around. Some become annoying. I don't know what to do with these thoughts. There must be something I can do with them. Something I can do to make them go away. I don't know how to do that. There are so many things in this life that don't make sense. A lot of things don't matter. So why focus on them in the first place? If they don't matter, there's no reason to make them important. I'm not sure I understand even what I'm saying here. Gotta slow down and make me think things through again.

I want this life to be something better than it is. There's a catch though. I'm not sure I know how to make that happen. I wish I could figure it all out soon. Soon would be good. But there are so many unanswered questions I have that need to be answered.

  1. Where am I going to live.
  2. How am I going to survive.
  3. What am I going to do with all of these emotions I have.
  4. Why did this have to happen.
  5. Could I have done anything to prevent it.
The list goes on. Not understanding things is a nightmare. It would be better if I could manage to grasp what is going on in my head. Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on in there? I'm not sure they can. Some might try and all of that. But I doubt they'll get an accurate reading of exactly what is going on. That makes me sad to think about. Is there a way to get through all of this? Is there a way to understand what is going on? I'm not sure I can grasp everything that is going on right now. That scares me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...