Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

There's No Reason To Live

 Let's talk about life for a moment. I don't believe there is a reason to live. If that means suicide so be it. This life just doesn't feel like it's going anywhere for me right now. I'm alone, depressed, and just miserable. I wish I had an idea of what to do to overcome all of this, but I don't. There doesn't seem to be much going on for me right now. It would be nice to be able to figure everything out all at once, but I can't. I can't run faster than I can walk at the moment. It's terrible. I know I shouldn't wish for death and all of that, but I do. I wish something would take me away from it all and I would just find a way to live without all of this pain. This internal hatred for myself. I've said it before; I hate my life. There's nothing that's going to change that. It's just life I get it, but there's so much more to it that I don't understand or get.

So, where does that leave me. Alone. I will always be alone. There will be nothing good for me out there as long as I am alone. Life is meant to be shared with a partner. Old tale has it that humans were originally made with four legs, four arms and one heart. Then they were separated, the haves have been looking for the other half ever since. That's what makes up a companionship. A relationship. But in order for the relationship to work, both sides have to want it to work. Let's table that for now.

This life is difficult. There's not much going on that makes sense anymore to me. I try to understand what's going on and yet I don't quite grasp it, any of it. I feel so lost and alone that I don't have any idea of what to do about life. It would be nice to be able to just figure it all out, but I don't have that ability to do so.

So here I am. There's nothing to look forward to in this life. Nothing but misery and pain and I'm done with it. I'd rather be dead than having to deal with these things. Call it depression, call it out of control, call it whatever you will. They're probably all right. I have noticed my depression getting worse. I don't understand how that can be. I'm simply depressed. There feels like there's no hope for me. Nothing to boost my emotions into something better. That's just life for me at the moment. I'm not a fan of it. There has to be something better. Anything better than this life.

I wish I could get over this hurdle. But I'm stressing out like there's no tomorrow. Maybe if there were no tomorrow I could simply die. Not worry about anything anymore and just be happy. But I know that's not the case. That's not how it will work out. So many things that are going on in this life and I don't have a clue how to get around them. I wish I could simply hope for something better, and it would take place. But we all know that's not going to happen. Magic doesn't exist, real magic that is. Maybe my ex was right, I'm useless. No one would want me. Why would anyone want me.

I feel so lost at the moment. There needs to be a way to get over this hump. I don't understand how it could have gotten this bad. I am depressed bad. There has to be something I can do, anything I can do to just get better. I don't want to do anything. I want to lay in bed all day and just rest. But that's not an option. That's a no go for me. I'm going downhill fast.

If I can't wish for things to get better than I have to take matters into my own hands. How do I do that though? It doesn't make sense to me. I need to find a way to figure all of this out. I need a moment to breathe. Breathing would be good. But I don't know how to even do that. What am I supposed to do about any of this? Do I just lay down and sink into the abyss hoping by some miracle that things will get better. I doubt that would do any good. Things don't get better unless you work at it. That's all there is to it.

I blame myself for everything. If I didn't have these emotional breakdowns, I might not have such an issue with life. I might be able to keep a marriage together. There seems to be no hope for any of it. I feel like just falling asleep and not waking up. Is that too much to ask for? Depression sucks. I feel dark, like my soul is dark. There's no light within me anymore. I'm a waste of space. Maybe someday I will be able to understand what's going on, but for now I just don't get it. I wish I understood what to do, but I don't. Everything is going downhill. Who am I to judge what or how I am doing. Isn't that for a professional to look into? Oh, that's right the professionals I need to get into I can't. Because I owe them money. What am I supposed to do about all of this?

Something has got to change. Anything has got to change. I wish I could make something happen and everything would be alright again. But I don't know how to make that happen. Something just needs to change and get better. I don't know what that change is, or how it will get better. But it needs to be something.

If only I had a way to rationalize any of this. Let my logic part of my brain do some hefty lifting. Then maybe I would be able to understand what's going on. But right now, my emotional side of my brain is in control, and I don't know what to do about it. I hate when that happens. It's not a good thing. It's something terrible actually. Quite terrible. But I am just here waiting for something to happen. Anything to happen. Everything else is just sitting by the wayside. Looking for something to do. It's a terrible fate to be in.

Wishing never did anything. I hope to die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...