Oh boy, more drama. I don’t understand it. I don’t get it. It’s life, yes, but it doesn’t have to be this way! I sure hope we don’t get evicted because someone else decided that we were doing something we weren’t doing at all! Seriously, what the heck! I don’t get it. I wish life wasn’t this way, but what can I do about it? I don’t know. It would be nice to be able to figure out what’s going on in life right now, I don’t have an exact clue what’s happening but I want to know! Is that too much to ask? Yeah, I didn’t think so. So many wrong things going on and I simply don’t know how to go about addressing them. It would be nice to be able to figure something out. Why are so many people against us? What did we do to deserve this? Man, I wish I knew!
Uh... so I found ChatGPT Image Creator this morning, and generated this... thing:
I'm not even sure if the uniform colors are right for each of the people. :-) Eh, it's a start. I might create a new label just for this... yeah let's call it "ai slop", that sounds like a good label for image creation and other AI stuff.

Comments
Post a Comment