Mon Jun 8 08:08:34 AM MDT 2026 I’d like to know for a fact what this life is all about. I don’t seem to understand its true potential most of the time. What is one’s own true potential? I’m not sure I even understand what that’s all about. Are we ever meant to fully understand what this life is about? I doubt it. It remains a mystery to us all. Why does life have to be a mystery at all? I don’t get it. I mean it makes sense on some level? But not really. Maybe life isn’t meant to be figured out at all? I mean that’s possible right? Right?! Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Apricots are delicious! I have some this morning for breakfast, that and toast. I rather enjoy me a good apricot. Cute little fuzzy things they are! I like those and peaches most. Who knows what other fruits I enjoy. It’s been a while since I’ve actually enjoyed some fruit. I need to change that in my diet. Mon Jun 08 09:25:05 AM MDT 2026 If life had a purpose, what would that purpose be? I mean we’re here for ...
Seduce me
take me in your arms
never let me go
allow you to embrace me
life will come to an end
eventually, but you must know
how I feel about you
ravish me with your thoughts
taste me with your emotion
embrace me with your lust and attention
let me be the way I am
for tomorrow might never come
Comments
Post a Comment