Oh boy, more drama. I don’t understand it. I don’t get it. It’s life, yes, but it doesn’t have to be this way! I sure hope we don’t get evicted because someone else decided that we were doing something we weren’t doing at all! Seriously, what the heck! I don’t get it. I wish life wasn’t this way, but what can I do about it? I don’t know. It would be nice to be able to figure out what’s going on in life right now, I don’t have an exact clue what’s happening but I want to know! Is that too much to ask? Yeah, I didn’t think so. So many wrong things going on and I simply don’t know how to go about addressing them. It would be nice to be able to figure something out. Why are so many people against us? What did we do to deserve this? Man, I wish I knew!
So I think I’m depressed. I haven’t been depressed for a moment, so I’m not quite sure if this is depression or what it is. I need to get through it somehow. I just don’t know how to do that. It would be nice to be able to go without being depressed, but I’m not sure my body or mind knows how to do that. I’m on medication, so that should help matters right? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Somehow I’ll get over it. I just have to remain vigilant and make it happen.
Comments
Post a Comment