Seriously, have you never noticed how life has a funny way about it? I mean it’s here one moment then we die and it’s gone. That can’t be a simple coincidence, can it? I doubt it. There’s got to be something else at play when life is doing its thing. Whatever that may be, life has a tendency to do whatever it wants to and we’re left with what’s left over. Talk about a nightmare. But we do have the opportunity to try to understand what’s going on most days. If we don’t attempt an understanding, then what’s the use of it all? I don’t know if I’m asking the right question here. Life tends to go up and down like a roller coaster. There isn’t a definite stopping point. That’s simply what life is. It’s a continuous journey that we have to navigate and figure out.
Sat Apr 28 09:42:30 MDT 2018
I had a dream last night. The location of it is unimportant. But there was a man there who was boasting of a new prophet which he believed in. I told him it was false. he turned to me and said, how do you know your church is true?
The thought came to me. If the church is true, why need I fear? If the prophet is a good man and holds up good works and deeds, why need I fear? For such the church I belong to was truer than this prophet of which he claimed to be true because I knew.
I’m not sure what to think about said dream, for it is a dream… is it not? My mind has been weighed down for a while now about such matters. If it is just my mind trying to figure things out? I don’t [know] what to say.
Comments
Post a Comment