Fri Jun 5 07:47:57 AM MDT 2026 It’s another Friday! Or as I like to call it Friyay! Yeah it’s stupid I know, but it’s a thing. Don’t squash it. I’d like to be able to wake up without some kind of rooster going off in my ear. I don’t think they’re legal where I live? But then again, I doubt the neighbors even care. Then there’s the cats. So many cats. Cats with babies, cats without babies, cats making babies. It goes on and on, and there’s nothing I can do about that either. Talk about crazy! I keep having these … dreams. I’d call them nightmares? But I’m not sure if they are at times. They’re rather troubling to me. Some are sexual in nature. Others are just there waiting for me to say or do something about them. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to have these dreams anymore. I don’t think I think about sex a lot. I don’t know where these dreams are coming from. Then there are dreams that feel like I’m reliving memories. Memories I don’t want to have. I’d call them a previous l...
Is this life?
May 29, 2019
There are so many thoughts out there I simply cannot comprehend them all…yet I try and here we are again. Does it matter? Does it work out the way you want it to? Will everything fully have a way to figure itself out? I doubt it. I don’t think there is anything a person can do to make it all work out just fine the way they want it to happen. That’s not how this life works fully. It’s not how this life is meant to work, yet here we are. Waiting. Wondering. Hoping. For something to get better than we have it. For something to make sense.
Comments
Post a Comment