Tue Jun 9 01:56:22 PM MDT 2026 I tend to wonder what this life is all about at times. I’m not sure I quite understand everything that happens in life? But that’s okay. Maybe if I had an inkling of what this life was about, I could answer my own question regarding it. But I doubt that will ever happen or take place. Life has a tendency to hide when certain things come out of nowhere. If I had my own way of doing things? I would figure it all out in one fail swoop. That way it would be understood without question. Naturally that isn’t the case, no such method exists for anyone out there. Life is tricky that way. It can foul you up long before you know it’s doing it. Perhaps I can try and figure something else out about this life. Something I haven’t thought about yet? Now there’s a thought. I…I don’t know exactly what the purpose of this life is meant to be. Some say it’s so we can be happy. Others believe it’s so we can grow from the experiences we have. I don’t know what any of that...
Thu May 3 18:35:57 MDT 2018
There needs to be a way to simply exist. Something out there must allow for such a concept? Perhaps not. Yet, if we do exist and nothing else is to be had from it all, I suppose we aren’t growing. Growth is the key to life. It’s not really the best idea or option at times. But hey, it’s growth right? Yes, something like that. Growth to do that which you need to do. To be able to have that peace of mind to continue working towards that greater good.
Whatever the case, growth seems and appears to come and go at will. Who’s will that be? I’m not certain. It would be nice to find out someday.
Comments
Post a Comment