If life had a way to conquer our mind, what would that look like? I’m not sure I quite understand what’s going on with it all, just that we have to be able to figure out what it’s doing at any given moment. I wish I could understand and grasp what it’s doing to us, but if we can’t explain that…what are we even doing here? I simply do not know. I wish I had the ability to understand and grasp what this life has in store for me, but then again I don’t think I can do that. It’s life after all, I mean come on now. What more do you want from it? Exactly.
Another Day
Jun 1, 2019
Just another day, there’s not much to say. It’s simply a day. Not easy when people aren’t around and things just aren’t the same. But you hope and wish everything was alright, that things would be fine. Maybe they will be, maybe they won’t be. Who’s to know what’s ever to happen? I do not know.
Comments
Post a Comment