Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
Dear Dad,
Hey, it’s me again. I know you’re probably getting tired of hearing from me. But I don’t get tired of talking to you. I hope you’re listening/reading to what I have to say at times. It makes me feel good to know that you’re there still and you care about me. At least I hope that’s how this life tends to work out. I’m not too up-to-date on how everything works in the after life. I hope all is well with whatever you have going on up there dad. I miss you.
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment