Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
There are times where this life changes us. We don't always know or understand why that happens.
Perhaps this life is meant to be better than it currently is? If that's the case, then I need to be able to figure that out.
Nothing really makes sense anymore. I get that. But if I'm meant to be something better than I currently am, I best find out how to make that happen.
Comments
Post a Comment