Fri Jun 5 07:47:57 AM MDT 2026 It’s another Friday! Or as I like to call it Friyay! Yeah it’s stupid I know, but it’s a thing. Don’t squash it. I’d like to be able to wake up without some kind of rooster going off in my ear. I don’t think they’re legal where I live? But then again, I doubt the neighbors even care. Then there’s the cats. So many cats. Cats with babies, cats without babies, cats making babies. It goes on and on, and there’s nothing I can do about that either. Talk about crazy! I keep having these … dreams. I’d call them nightmares? But I’m not sure if they are at times. They’re rather troubling to me. Some are sexual in nature. Others are just there waiting for me to say or do something about them. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to have these dreams anymore. I don’t think I think about sex a lot. I don’t know where these dreams are coming from. Then there are dreams that feel like I’m reliving memories. Memories I don’t want to have. I’d call them a previous l...
Silly Weird Things
May 28, 2019
Life doesn’t always work out the way you wanted it to, or hope it to, or expect it to. Life just doesn’t work out that way. It is destructive and intrusive. It will destroy you. No matter where you go in life, you are bound to be destroyed. You can build yourself back up, but you have to be destroyed first. Don’t ask me what that means. I have no idea…it’s just a running thought in my head at times.
Does that mean anything? I don’t know. Should it? Who knows. Who cares. Life is like that a lot…a lot of things just don’t matter anymore and here we are walking around in circles waiting for something to come along and take control from us. Whatever it is, it will find a way. So that’s life in a nutshell.
Comments
Post a Comment