Why is life this way? I often wonder what’s going on with it, but I don’t have a clue how it’s meant to be at times. I wish I had a clue, honestly. But I don’t, so what’s the point of it all? If It’s meant to be a curse then let it be a curse. But, if it’s meant to be something different? Let it be different. Don’t let it be what you want it to be, be what it’s meant to be. Allow life to be whatever it needs to be, there’s nothing wrong with that. There are things in this life we don’t have control over, and that’s okay! If we can simply allow ourselves to become the better person, then we can allow such a life to continue. We can allow it to make us and form us, shape us even into the people we’re supposed to be.
That’s right, I said it. I think we should include Wednesday as a weekend day. Just a short break in the middle of the week. I think it would be cool to add that as an extra day off.
Sunday - Day Off
Monday - Work
Tuesday - Work
Wednesday - Day Off
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work
Saturday - Day Off
See how nice that would be? Yeah that’s what I was thinking. But I doubt that will ever happen anytime soon. Maybe even a Monday or Friday off instead of a Wednesday would be nice. Three day weekends? Hell yeah.
Anywhoo, just a thought to think over.
Comments
Post a Comment