Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
There is a simple way to read a file into a SQLite database. The syntax looks like this:
INSERT INTO images(name, img) VALUES('my_photo', readfile('photo.jpg'));
Naturally you wouldn’t want to do this for very large files. The database would grow rather large I would expect and might become unmanagable. But for small files like icons? Things like that? Yeah I don’t see why not. Seems like such a simple little thing to do doesn’t it. Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
Comments
Post a Comment