If life had a way to conquer our mind, what would that look like? I’m not sure I quite understand what’s going on with it all, just that we have to be able to figure out what it’s doing at any given moment. I wish I could understand and grasp what it’s doing to us, but if we can’t explain that…what are we even doing here? I simply do not know. I wish I had the ability to understand and grasp what this life has in store for me, but then again I don’t think I can do that. It’s life after all, I mean come on now. What more do you want from it? Exactly.
Dear Dad,
I miss you. Let’s face it. I miss you everyday that you’re not here. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t think, I miss my dad. I need my dad here with me. But I know that’s not possible. I suppose it’s never quite possible when you’re not here to call and talk to. I know why that is, but it doesn’t meant I have to like it. Not in the least.
Oh well, what am I supposed to do about it? Not much I’m afraid. It would be a miracle if I could understand what I’m meant to do about any of it really. Life doesn’t get better or easier since you’ve been gone. So many things are happening and I need your guidance here, now, with me. I need you dad.
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment