I dreamed about my dad again last night. He took me suit and car shopping said I needed them both. Haven’t a clue why he said I needed them, but I went along with it. It was nice to be spoiled.
He left mid dream though, as I realized he was in fact dead. So there wasn’t much going on after that in the dream. I wish I could figure out what’s going on with those kinds of dreams.
I guess it’s whatever, but I really want to know what that whatever is meant to be. Is it a warning? A sign? I don’t know. It’s something, that’s for sure. I hope it’s nothing bad, because I don’t think I could handle or deal with that right now. I don’t want to deal with such a thought process. That would suck, and I’m already thinking about it. GAH!
Comments
Post a Comment