Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Make Life Meaningful

 There are times in one's life when it doesn't feel fulfilled. It doesn't feel like there's any meaning behind any of it. So, what are we to do when those feelings come upon us. What are we to do when we feel so lost and out of control that there isn't anything that can be done and we are lost. I'm not sure I have the answers to any of those questions.

I do know that looking to God has helped. God will never leave us alone. He will always be there for us. His Son Jesus Christ gave His life for us so we can return to the Father one day, blameless without sin marking us. For no unclean things can enter the kingdom of God.

It would be nice to always have the faith required to make it past this life. Sometimes I don't feel like I have the necessary faith to do that. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts. There are billions of other people out there searching for the same thing I am looking for. Peace. Peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul. Someday I hope to be able to find this peace I speak of. It would be a great ally in my search for the truth.

I can only imagine what life would be like without famine, crime, war, or any of the many other things that afflict people in this life. There has to be a way to get past it all. A way to have a common goal among all of our neighbors in order to better improve ourselves. I just don't know what that plan of attack would look like. 

Look, I'm tired. Tired of second guessing myself. Wondering where I stand before God. How I'm doing in all of this life. Yet I continue to wonder because I haven't gotten an answer yet about any of it. I have to ask myself at times, is an answer really needed? Somedays I think it is necessary. Other days I don't care. Today, I care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...