One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
I am overwhelmed with thoughts at the moment. Too many thoughts to do anything about. I would like to be able to slow my thoughts down. But I'm not sure I know how to do that. I wish so many things were possible right now. But I'm not sure that is the case. If I could reach out, mind to mind with people that would be helpful. They could understand what is going on in my mind. Such things are not possible. I need to be able to calm down somehow. There doesn't even seem to be a way to do that properly. Well, if I can't even do that, I'm in a pickle.
Comments
Post a Comment