One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
So, I've run out of my medication. I have nothing left. I don't know what to do about it. I am not a fan of how I am feeling right now. I wish I could just be better. But the anxiety and depression are fighting each other and that is not good. Nothing is good anymore. I am afraid of what it all will entail. But this life will continue onward without my say in any of it. So, I just have to deal with it until I manage to get back to a place where I can get more medication to help me out. Let's hope I don't go crazy in the meantime. Who knows what will happen. I don't suppose there's much else to say about it all. I simply do not know what to do. Will it all drive me crazy? I really hope not.
Comments
Post a Comment