Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

I Feel Miserable

 Woke up this morning and I feel miserable. It's not anxiety, that's to come for sure. But I'm just stuffy and my eyes are watering, and my nose is running. I have body aches and everything else that I can't even think about at the moment. There's just too much to handle right now. I don't know how to deal with it.

Then there are the dreams. Dreams that don't make sense to me. They occur though, often times at random. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it. So, I deal with them. Whatever happens in this life is meant to happen, I guess. Sometimes it feels like there's no one at the helm. No one at the wheel doing the thing to drive the ship. It's whatever, but it sure can be annoying. I don't know what to do about it.

All I want to do today is sleep. I can't do that of course. Things have to be done. Life moves forward without you. There is no exception to the rule. If you can't allow it to move forward, you have to step aside to allow it to happen anyway. There is no other way to make things happen. There is no other way to allow this life to take control. You do not control this life, it controls you. It determines your death, when you live etc. There is nothing else to it, you are not the one in control.

We all must live this life. There is no exception. We came here with a purpose and live with a purpose. You cannot escape it. There is nothing to escape really. You have to understand all there is in order to get through this life. It will come line upon line at times, not everything will be given to you.

Right now, life is miserable. It will get better somehow. I just have to wait it out. Waiting is the difficult part of it all. Simply waiting for something better to happen to me. I don't know how else to do it. I am at a loss to be honest. A complete loss without any way to move forward by myself. I wonder if there is a way to overcome this thought process. I do not know. It would be nice to be able to get through this misery I am feeling at the moment. I just have to be patient.

Believing in something bigger than myself can help. I find it difficult to do at times. But eventually I do come back around and figure out that which I am to grasp and understand. This life feels like a mess at times, a giant mess that I am unable to get through. There has to be a way to do that though. Somehow, I will make it through and get to the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...