If you have the ability to control what you feel and how you think, there is nothing wrong. If, on the other hand, you cannot find a way to control whatever is in your path of sight, then there could be a problem. It doesn’t mean you are a problem per se, but it could become something deeper as time moves forward. It is simply a thought process that comes and goes and we are but the same thought process that makes us want to becomne something…better. A better place or stance that we need to be able to achieve. I do not know the meaning of all things, but these would seem to be enough. Life has the ability to do whatever it needs or wants to be. It doesn’t have to be figured out all at once. That’s life in a nutshell it would seem. If you wish for life to be able to figure soemthing out, let it. There’s no shame in allowing life to be whatever it needs to be. You have to allow it to decide what it wishes to be. There doesn’t appear to be a sure way to get through life at times. I wish ...
I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...
Comments
Post a Comment