Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Life Is Hell On Earth

Not feeling good today. I don’t know what’s going on here. There must be someway to feel better. It can’t go on forever you know? I seem to run out of energy quite easily these days. I’m feeling quite congested these days. I don’t know why that is.

The internal thoughts have quieted down a bit. I call that a plus. I wish I didn’t have them to begin with, but what can you do about it?

Reality is the true illusion in this life. If nothing is real, what’s the point of it all? Life has an interesting way of messing with you. It likes to remind you that it’s still alive and kicking. That’s what this life likes to do. Eh, what do I know?

If I had to stab a guess, I’d think everything leads to paranoia one way or another. It’s not a fully fleshed out thought of course, not yet at least.

Think about it for a moment. How can this life be anything but an illusion! We are all part of some sort of experiment. Whoever is in charge of it all has got to be off their rocker. But think about it for a moment. If we’re all in some sort of experiment, who is the person in charge?

Are we all really aware it’s going on and simply accept it as a social construct? I don’t have an answer for that yet. Anytime I try to discuss it with anyone else they tell me that’s not the case. Maybe they’re in on it? I don’t know.

Whatever the case, we are not alone in the universe. It’s a fact that has existed for literally decades. I only hope the aliens don’t mind us playing in their backyard!

Back to thinking about life for a moment. I’m not sure I understand what life is about most of the time. I figure that’s okay though. There are several things in life people don’t grasp. Why would they? There doesn’t seem to be a point to it all.

This life is our own personal hell. Hell is on Earth and ripe for the taking as it were. Luckily we can form relationships to walk with us through Hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...