If you have the ability to control what you feel and how you think, there is nothing wrong. If, on the other hand, you cannot find a way to control whatever is in your path of sight, then there could be a problem. It doesn’t mean you are a problem per se, but it could become something deeper as time moves forward. It is simply a thought process that comes and goes and we are but the same thought process that makes us want to becomne something…better. A better place or stance that we need to be able to achieve. I do not know the meaning of all things, but these would seem to be enough.
Life has the ability to do whatever it needs or wants to be. It doesn’t have to be figured out all at once. That’s life in a nutshell it would seem. If you wish for life to be able to figure soemthing out, let it. There’s no shame in allowing life to be whatever it needs to be. You have to allow it to decide what it wishes to be. There doesn’t appear to be a sure way to get through life at times. I wish that weren’t the case. I wish there was something I could do to make this life actually make sense. But I don’t know how to do that.
So many thought processes that don’t quite make sense and here we are wondering if that’s all there is to it. I don’t even know where to begin with that idea or thought. It wouldn’t seem to be unique to the situation we are in…but it could be something out of our control. Yeah, I know it doesn’t make much sense, but it doesn’t have to make sense. You see? So confusing at times, and we are but a simple fly on the wall or a spider under the table.1
If we allow this life to be what it needs to be for us, I believe it can be of greater value than anything else. But what exactly is greater value than that of a thought process that we are not alone in the universe? If that doesn’t make you wonder, I don’t know what will. Life is so complex at times we cannot always figure out what’s going on or how it’s meant to be determined.
That’s just how this life is meant to be I fear. Talk about a dangerous place to be. It’s not between a rock and a hard place, but between a sticky situation and something worse. Something much worse.
Comments
Post a Comment