Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Why Worry
Jun 21, 2019
Worry doesn’t work most of the time. It comes and goes as it will. So why bother with any of it? There’s no reason to worry about anything. Life moves along as it will go and you just have to swim along the current long enough to figure it out. If you can do that, there’s nothing to worry about at that point. The worry won’t matter, as life won’t matter. Simple as that? Perhaps.
Comments
Post a Comment