One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Life Isn’t Worth It
Jun 22, 2019
Life really doesn’t feel worth it anymore. I don’t know what to think about anything. Just feels like this life isn’t worth living. Is there a way out? I’m not sure. It would be nice if there was, it wo uld be nice if I could figure out a way to get away from it all. But I can’t. So here I am.
Comments
Post a Comment