Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Why Does It Matter?
Jun 19, 2019
One would think this life would actually make some kind of sense eventually. I mean shouldn’t it? Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn’t. I’m not sure. But you know what they say about not being sure. Life finds a way to make sure you’re sure about something sometime in the future. Sure it might not happen right now, but it will happen someday. So that all works out. Whatever the case, life finds a way to do something with you. If you choose to go along with it? Fine. If you don’t? That’s fine too.
Comments
Post a Comment