Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...
Don’t Think
Jul 9, 2019
There’s no reason to think about anything. Life happens. Life comes by and tosses us aside from wherever we end up and wherever we go. There’s no reason to let anything happen beyond it all. Life will end. No matter where we go in this life, it will come to an end. That’s how everyone gets out of here.
Comments
Post a Comment