Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...
Oh life, what kinds of things are you trying to do to me? So many questions in this life have yet to be answered. I guess I can be patient with it all. Not all answers need to come right away, now do they? No, I think not.
Life can be whatever you want it to be. It’s up to you to make the choice to make this life worth living. The ting about life? It’s totally worth it. I mean that.
People come into this life as innocent as can be. Life itself finds ways to corrupt us all, no one is exempt from it. To put it simply, that’s life for you!
There appears to be good or evil in this life. There’s nothing in-between any of it. No grey areas as far as life is concerned.
Comments
Post a Comment